Valentine Makeup Look (Using Drugstore Products)18:36:00
Valentine's Day is tomorrow and we probably all want to look our best for this!
I came up with this fresh faced makeup look yesterday, and I think it will be pperfect for the occasion! It's easy to recreate and the products used are all (except one) from the drugstore (Canadian and UK).
Products I used:
- MUA Lash Boom Volume and Length Mascara (UK): I usually used this one on the outer lashes, and use mascara before for all the lashes. But in this instance I only used this one, because the other one I have open at the moment is not drugstore.
- Marcelle Cream Blusher in Raspberry (old packaging, Canada): I really love this blusher, you can either use it lightly for a subtle effect or build it up for night time.
- Marcelle Velvety Eyeshadow + Primer in Primer Rose (Canada): I usually use this as a primer in combination with other shadows.
- Maybelline Color Elixir in Blush Essence: Perfect for a fresh look!
- Daniel Sandler Velvet Waterproof Eyeliner in Brown (UK): This is the only product that is not drugstore. I have a Maybelline liner that is similar, but somehow I can't find it at the moment. So I used this one, it's also one of my favourite line.
- MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Jet Black (UK): This is the eyeliner I'm currently using for my water and tight lines. I like how creamy it is, and the packaging with the sharpener is convenient. The only thing thought is that it's too creamy, and don't stay too long.
- Physicians Formula NUDE Palette: I put the pink e/s all over my mobile eyelid, the darkest brown in the outer Vand the champagne one in the corner of my eye and just above my crease.
Oh, by the way, Marcelle now has a 20% off sale on their website! :)
I hope you'll have a good time tomorrow with your loved one(s)! If you're single, don't fret about it, it'll soon be over. Just have fun!
What are your plans for V day?